10.28.2010

Surrender All

"Whoever desires to come after Me, let him deny himself and take up His cross and follow me."  Mark 8:34

"Take all I am, Lord, and all that I cling to
You are my Savior, I owe everything to,
Take all the treasures, that lie in my store house,
they cannot follow when I enter Your house.
So I surrender all to You, I surrender all.

"Take all my cravings for vain recognition,
fleshly indulgence, and worldly ambition,
I want so much Lord to make You my focus,
To serve You in secret and never be noticed.
So I surrender all to You, I surrender all.

"Take all my hunger, for all that's forbidden,
every desire and sin I keep hidden.
Search me and know me, I want to bring to You
a life that is holy and sanctified through You.
So I surrender all to You, I surrender all."

Words and Music by Rich Dalmas
Copyright2004 Sovereign Grace Music, a division of Sovereign Grace Ministries.

2 comments:

Em said...

wow-I'd never heard these words before! I love them!! Thanks for posting!

Jason Hunsicker said...

Wow...beautiful words in this song.